Click to download the Newsletter DVW News May 2017
The “Schnitzelhaus” is Open!
The Bundesliga is a professional association soccer league in Germany with the highest average attendance worldwide.
Come watch a game or two broadcasted live from Germany while enjoying a hearty meal in the Bundesliga Room.
To reserve your spot, please call the pub at 204-582-8385.
The Schnitzelhaus entrance is via the parkade on the East side of the building.
If you enjoy playing Skat or would like to learn, come join the Skat Club! The Skat Club will meets in the Clubhouse every Thursday evening to play.
Buero / Office: Please note that the office is located in the basement of the Clubhouse. Please use the side door on Flora for access!
GSW Office hours are:
- Monday: 9am – 4pm
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 9am – 12pm (closed every second last Wednesday of the month)
- Thursday: 11am – 7pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: CLOSED
The German Society of Winnipeg is looking for volunteers for the upcoming Folklorama Festival! Please contact Anneliese Hartfiel if you or someone you know are interested in helping out at the German Pavillion this year.
Tel: 204-256-2337 (please leave a message with your name and contact info)
Spring is here! Time for Maifest!
Come join as at the German Society of Winnipeg!
- Choice of Cream of Mushroom Soup, Asparagus/Spinach Salad or Asparagus Appetizer
- Choice of Schnitzel or Grilled Salmon; Spätzle or potatoes; Asparagus or Vegetable of the day.
- Strawberry shortcake, Strawberry/Rhubarb Fool or Fresh fruit cup.
Der Treue Husar is having a Fundraiser!
Please visit their page for more information:
Office: 204-589-7724 or email email@example.com